Sustainable Match is an initiative of six complementary parties:
, Oxfam Novib
that SMEs can be both profitable as well as having a social impact, when matched to the right local partners in the right way.
an answer to the ongoing questions on how to improve private sector development instruments and policies, how to improve involvement of SMEs in emerging markets in developing countries to contribute to economic development and contribute to poverty reduction.
- The sustainable matchmaking program and results are purpose driven: tackling sustainability issues is the shared objective
- Local needs and desires are starting point
- The program aims to match and create inclusive business opportunities
- Locally we work with SMEs, NGOs and producer organisations
- In the Netherlands we facilitate, encourage and support Dutch SMEs
- All parties are OECD Guidelines committed
- Our objective is continuous improvement on CSR
- All parties are accountable for social impact
- Our resulting matches are financially viable and interesting for investors
- Our final results are Sustainable Matches
Want to know more about Sustainable Match and our projects? Feel free to contact: email@example.com